Art Bra Inspiration!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Spotlight: Lisa Zappa

It's definitely time I introduced all of you to one of our fabulous celebrity teachers for this year's Crop. Lisa Zappa is a design team member for Crafty Secrets (of vintagey shabby chic goodness) and a former team member for Hanna Stamps. She is also an Archiver's instructor and former Stampin' Up demonstrator. Lisa is incredibly talented, fun, and you all are absolutely going to LOVE her! Not only is Lisa an amazing artist, but she is also a young survivor! We met Lisa at CHA 2007 and hooked up with her at Scrapfest last year too. She is a bundle of energy and an absolute hoot!

But one of the MOST EXCITING things I can share with you about Lisa is that she is featured in the Autumn edition of the Take Ten issue of Stamper's Sampler magazine! If you aren't familiar with the magazine, it is one of the gorgeous magazines created by Stampington (the Somerset Life brand of mags.) Take Ten is a great issue because it features cards that can be made in ten minutes or less. (Although when I look at how g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s Lisa's cards are, I don't believe it!) She has a two page spread in the magazine. I'm posting a couple of photos here.


This is what the cover looks like!


This is a picture of all of the cards Lisa made for the magazine.


This is an image of the magazine open to Lisa's spread.

The best part of all is that Lisa's directions on how to make all of these beautiful cards are given in the magazine. I urge you to visit her blog, Shabbychick Junk, where you can see more of her incredible creations, get some tips, and be inspired by her talent and infectious personality. I am so excited to see what she is cooking up for us and the class she will be teaching. I only have a hint so I'm almost as in the dark as the rest of you, but I know we are in for an awesome surprise!!!! We are so lucky to have her.

Congratulations, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: