Art Bra Inspiration!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sneak Peak #2!

I am so in love with this project that I had to share it with you. All I have to say is: "Ladies, don't be afraid to get messy!" We are going to mix things up with this one: vintage finds, scrapbook supplies, computer generated elements, paint, mod podge, and more! I hope you are ready for some FUN! I love the vintage photo we will be using for this project. It is a picture of Julie's Grandpa. Isn't he adorable?



I just love incorporating vintage goodies into my crafting, and I have been dying to use these milk caps I scored at an estate sale earlier this year. I love the cool graphic and color they add to the finished project. I hope you will too!



Scrap for Survival is less than one week away! Woohoo!!!!!! The excitement is building!

No comments: