Art Bra Inspiration!

Friday, August 8, 2008

AND THE SUPERSTAR OF THE MOMENT IS....

THE UPS MAN!!!!!
Yes, He has to think I am either a shop-a-holic or completely crazy (or both!) what with all of the deliveries he's been making at my house lately! That's right, deliveries of MORE DONATIONS!!! I am sure I solidified my place as craziest woman on his route yesterday when I snapped these pics of him making yet another delivery! Coming to my house is harrowing enough what with two big dogs barking and jumping at him, but now he has even more reason to be afraid! I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't start making his deliveries under cover of darkness just to avoid me!



1 comment:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

Your posts are great! I am so excited to see how many you get this year!! reach for the stars!!

elena