Art Bra Inspiration!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WOW!!!! The scrappers of Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin do not disappoint!!!!

Wowie Zowie is all I can say!!!

Registration for this year's Crop for a Cure has only been open for four days and we are already closing in on the half way mark!!! That's right, we are capping the number of registrations for this year's event and we are almost half full! We are so grateful for all of the enthusiasm we have received! Keep it up, ladies! With this kind of excitement we are sure to exceed the amount in donations we raised last year. Thank you so much, we are really looking forward to the Crop and can't tell you how grateful we are to have such generous, enthusiastic participants! You make all of our hard work a joy!!!

I will post again with more sneak peaks, but here's one that I think you'll get a kick out of...I know I do!

-Alane


Seriously....have you ever seen so many flowers? The picture doesn't really do this justice...the bag is the size of a large grocery bag!!! I wonder what we'll be doing with them...hmmmm!

No comments: