Art Bra Inspiration!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Countdown is ON! 8-8-08!

We're not counting down to the Olympic Games...we're counting down to our Crop Registration Day!  ((please read Alane's previous post, my apologies for stepping on her toes)).
Alane promised I'd add more pics from CHA, so here they are!
First, this is outside our hotel, after loading up our two carloads of donations.  We have never been so in need of showers in our lives!  YUCK!  But we were feeling so good!  We got 'er done!
For those of you who don't know, Paula joined us at CHA this year (on the left).  She was instrumental in keeping us all on task...and I swear, she had that show floor map memorized!
We would not have been able to do what we did in Chicago without her.  Thanks Paula!


And now, for a couple of our celebrity visits:
Check this one out!  We met the ProvoCraft Cricut!  We left the giant insect (insect?)
appropriately accessorized with a Scrapbook Royalty princess pin!


Next, it's Stacy Julian.  She was great fun (note the pigtails!) and spent quite a bit of time with us, learning why we were at CHA and she even looked at every page of Alane's book!  Alane is currently taking three classes through Stacy's Big Picture Scrapbooking.  (Awesome online classes - check them out if you haven't already!  But maybe just start with one?)
Thanks, Stacy!  We loved meeting you!


OK-this next one is me with Ali Edwards.  I was so excited to meet Ali she was our first stop on Friday morning.  (I read her blog every day & knew her schedule).  OK, so I felt a bit like a stalker on this trip...but really, I get great scrapbooking tips from reading scrap-blogs.  Ali's especially, I just love her philosophy on life, family, and scrapbooking.

Ali is so down to Earth, just as I've heard so many people say.  Thanks, Ali!  We loved meeting you, too!
Alright, so there you have it.  A few more pictures from our trip.

Next post, how about some previews of some of the items you'll see in October?
Sounds good to me!  We'll try and have something up for you by Monday or Tuesday!

And Don't Forget!  REGISTRATION: 8-8-08!  Do it early!  We're capping it this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet all of you at CHA. Best of luck with your crop! Let me know if you need anything.
- Stefanie Hamilton

HeidiRN said...

The event last year was fabulous! You all did a great job. I just registered for this year's crop and am looking forward to it. I've been spreading the word as much as possible. See you in October~~~